Are you a creative social mastermind? A multi-platform renaissance man or woman? A wizz with words? Well, if this sounds like you, we may soon be carving you a space here in our cosy office.
Have a look at the job spec below and if you fit the bill, get in touch. To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
Wieden+Kennedy London would like to meet a new CREATIVE COMMUNITY MANAGER.
As well as handling day-to-day community management duties, our new CCM will take part in planning, writing/making, and evaluating social activity across great projects for brilliant brands.
What kind of person are we looking for?
You’ll have real passion for social creativity, and an in-depth knowledge of best-in-class work.
You’ll know the platforms inside out.
You’ll always know what’s trending.
You’ll be fascinated by user behaviour.
You’ll have strong creative judgement.
You’ll be a confident writer, able to adapt to different tones.
You’ll have an ambition to make exciting, innovative, groundbreaking things happen.
What will you be doing?
• Everyday community management duties across various brand projects (inc. moderating, user comment/query management).
• Generating creative content plans.
• Copywriting & sourcing/briefing/creating visual content.
• Managing social content creation both within the agency and through partners.
• Data analysis to establish insights to optimise future work.
• Spotting and suggesting social engagement opportunities for the brands we work with.
What support will you have?
• Account teams and planners will help you understand the brand strategy and objectives.
• Interactive strategists will work with you on platform strategy, content plans, and evaluation.
• Creative teams/CDs will provide creative guidance and direction re craft, tone of voice, etc.
• Interactive producers and designers will help you bring your work to life.
We’d love it if you:
• Have some experience managing brand communities/social media accounts, ideally across several categories/sectors.
• Have an active personal online presence.
• Have the confidence to voice your point of view amongst some experienced and opinioned (but lovely) people!
• Can efficiently manage your own time and workload.
• Bring your personality to work with you, making the agency a better place because you’re here.